Sunday, September 20, 2009

** K@nch!ng W@t3rf@ll **

** K@nch!ng W@t3rf@ll **

Today morning, we went
to Kanching Waterfall with Fang Xuan and family. We went up the 1st stairs...then..i am taking a plastic bag with some foods... A monkey came towards me...i knew it would take my food...i tried to hide it but..haiz... Then the monkey jump over me and take over the plastic of food...i was soooo frightened,i shouted loudly and all of my friends and aunt looked at me..T.T...i almost cried out...XD

.....Is there any food...?

Aww...how lovely..
Monkey:What do u want from me?!Are they twins...?
Haiz..feeling tried of caring this little monkey...T.T
Finding Kutu...haha

Nice scenery..rite?


Say "cheese"....
When walking to parking...i saw a cute doggy~~Hehe...what have u seen...?Xp

Have you seen such funny restaurant name before?
At Last,we went to this restaurant to eat lunch...


No comments:

Post a Comment