Monday, October 12, 2009

** - FINE!!! I WAIT !!!! - **


OMG!!!!!!!!!!
My tuition end at 8.30p.m....
Guess what time my mother come to fetch me??
10.00 P.M.!!! I waited her for 1 hour 30 minutes!!!
I stand at the tuition front door waiting for my mom...
My friends all went back home d...
Maybe they are sleeping now..
.
I am still STANDING WAITING FOR MY MOM!!!
I know how to appreciate MY TIME...
I do my tuition homework...(standing)
All people walk through the tuition centre and saw me standing there...
Fine...see me then see me..
But they thought i like SAKAI..standing and waiting...
They still thought i am WEIRD!!!

Fine...weird then weird...

After my class de student all already on the way going home..
Fine..go home then go home!!
When my mom came..
I SLOWLY WALK TO HER CAR
GUESS WHAT????
When i open the car door....
SHE STILL ASK ME TO BE FASTER!!!
OMG!!!
She say got people come to our house to repair our house paip..
I was so0o ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED until i cried..
I used normal way and said:" You wasted my 1 hour 30 minutes."
Then she say...:"My friend so busy...now only can come to help me repair the paip...sure
is let you wait la!!If not you want people just come then say:"Oh,Sorry o...i want to go and fetch my daughter d.."meh???"
Oh My Gosh!!!She can because of a FRIEND and let me wait/waste my 1 hour 30 minutes!!
How many thing can you do in 1 hour 30 minutes?!
1 hour 30 minutes for me : I can do my project,I can do my school homework,I can use computer to find something,I can use computer to ask my friend some question....and MANY MORE!!!
Then she say...........If not don't learn already la..Make me so trouble!!
I said....Ok la!You don't need to fetch me!!I walk to my tuition centre and walk back myself!!
She REALLY SAY...OK LA!!
OMG!!!

Is this my mother ??

No comments:

Post a Comment