Wednesday, November 4, 2009

** - Sook Yin....Sorry... - **


Sook Yin... I don't mean to let you angry... That time Wye Wen ask me to buy the present for you because his mother don't let him go out... So he only beg me de... Actually he wanted to buy the present himself..but his mother don't let.. Really sorry...Sook Yin...sorry... Then Children's day...we play the 大风吹...i really don't know why i will sit with him...maybe play until too happy..不知不觉sit with him de...我真的是故意的!!Don't worry... i won't like Wye Wen de... Really...i swear!!! But...sorry to make you so 难过.. Hope you won't angry and won't hate me anymore...
You know..? i almost wanna cry out... let you be so sad.. because i also 经历过... That type of feeling.. really.. almost wanna die... I really dun mean it.... Sook yin.. i want to say.. SORRY.... Please forgive me... This thing won't happen again... Thousand apologize.. Really really sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment