Friday, January 29, 2010

** - Interview - **


Yay~!!
Internet RECOVER d..Xp..
Haiz..
Tell you,
That day..maybe is Thursday..
The librarian suddenly ask us tomorrow go to library to interview..
Then next day i early early go to the library and wait there with my friend like Sakai.. Walao..
I am the 2nd 1 who get interviewed le..
Luckily that teacher is chinese..
Not like my friend...
Kena teacher melayu..XD...
Then when teacher ask me some question about the library thingy..
For example..
Librarian bertugas apa..
The books how to arrange..
What primary school..
Walao..
So scary..
The funniest is..
I was so nervous that i can't think out the "menyusun" word..XD..
Then i ask teacher can say in chinese anot..
Haiz..
Then when my friend interviewed...
She say very normal only..
T-T..
Felt like soo0oo no hope to be a librarian d..
Haiz..
God bless me...Bless me that i can be the librarian pelatih...

No comments:

Post a Comment