Wednesday, January 13, 2010

** - New Nickname - **


T-T..
School just reopen not long only..
I already have a new nickname..
Haiz..
So kelian..
Actually,
From the starting,
I heard a indian boy who sit behind me call my name..
Because indian ma..
So their spelling not so clear..
Then i turn back and look at him,
Dunno what he mumbling..
2nd time,3rd time..
Still call me with nothing..
Then when 4th time,
I heard got people ask him:"Eh,her name is JACK meh?"
Walao..
Not JACK la..T-T..
Don't rosak my BEAUTIFUL NAME...
Then 5th ,6th time when he call me JACK,
I tak tahu need to answer him anot..
Haiz..never mind la..
Answer then answer him lor..
Then i turn back to look at him again..
He say:"Nah..her name is JACK lar..."
T_T...
8th,9th time,
Still calling me JACK,
Then 1 of my friend tell him my chinese name,
(Although say wrong la..but better than JACK..)
Then 10th,11th..
Calling my chinese name..
Until wanna go home d...
Still calling me JACK, JACK, JACK...
Haiz...
Then when i walking to the school's 3rd door,
1 of the friend always look at me then call me JACK...
T-T..
我的名誉都给你们破坏了啦~!!!
呜呜~

No comments:

Post a Comment