Friday, January 29, 2010

** - Roadrun - **



Wow.. Last Saturday my school got the roadrun.. Early early also need to come to school already.. Then when the horn horns, All girls..(Peralihan till form 5) All rush to the front.. My friend also.. Left me behind..
So lonely.. Then not long afterwards.. Maybe after 5 minutes only.. All of them all letih already..all stop le.. Then become i run faster then them d le.. Walao.. I from most behind run to most front le.. Geng ler?? Xp..
But after run not long, I felt like wanna pengsan.. So tired until i close my eyes and walk.. Then infront of me de 1 indian girl,2 malays and 1 chinese girl.. We always wanna win each other.. Run front run back.. So funny.. XD.. We rumah merah so kelian le.. I run infront ma.. Then the teachers la jie jie ko ko la.. All is cheering rumah hijau and rumah kuning de.. Very very little amount is say "RUMAH MERAH,加油加油!!" Wah... After 20 ++minutes, Finally reach my school d.. My front and back no people le.. All very behind..XD.. So shuang.. I get.... 16th le..^-^
Somemore arh.. The Teh-E more geng, Get the 1st le.. T-T.. From the starting i thought i can get johan de.. But really letih la.. Beh tahan.. Haiz..But my house get 3rd..haiz..also very lan la..Suan liao lu..i gambateh for next year..^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment